Sales and Executive Coaching






Only 54.6 percent of sales professionals produce enough revenue to meet quota (CSO Insights 2015). What will give the remaining 45.4% the conviction and confidence to step up, show up and speak up on purpose, so that they own their space and become a force to be reckoned with?


There is no excuse today to have to do the hard yards, or make the easy yards easier, on your own.


If we are not growing, stretching ourselves, asking different questions, getting different perspectives, brainstorming different ideas and have fun doing it, then like anything in nature – we are dying!


Whether that be in our role, our relationships, our life.


Executive Coaching and Sales Mentoring will give you a solid sales process, strategy around sales converations that feel right for you, tactics that will give you shortcuts, accountability to ensure you shorten your time to market and execution to create momentum and more purposeful key performance activities. By doing wil ensure you have more choices in life and ultimately be happier through the results you experience.

It’s that simple.

Ask these rock star clients and many more….


John Symonds

Chief Executive Officer at Associated Retailers Limited

Bernadette is a great Sales Mentor and Executive Coach. She really lives by her own words and models in her book “The first sale is always to yourself”. That conviction and thought leadership is infectious. She brings the effortless, quiet, confidence that comes from her deep experience and genuine care in your story.

I would highly recommend working with Bernadette as she is one of the few mentors who truly rolls her sleeves up and cares about her client and their business objectives.


Kyle Mclean

Sales Operations Manager at Parc Supplies

‘I have worked with Bernadette for a number of months now and her guidance and direction has been key to enhancing the growth of our sales and business.
Bernadette has a realistic outlook towards sales and methods of how to create a positive and successful culture within the sales team. I have found her extremely motivating and her exceptional experience and ability combined, is guaranteed to bring success in any business’


Laurie Lewis

Strategic Sales – Footwear Specialist

Over the period I have known and worked with Bernadette I have found her extremely instructive and helpful. She is a very driven and committed individual, providing knowledge and experience of value and worth. Her ability to understand, challenge and give insights into the world of being a successful sales person, makes her a great person to work with.


Tony Hughes

B2B Sales Leadership – Keynote Speaker, Facilitator and Best Selling Author

Bernadette is the real deal; truly authentic and filled with insight and wisdom. She comes from the real world of delivering results while making a difference in the lives of her customers. I’m addicted to her blog posts and she is one of the few I follow in social media. The world needs more female leaders and she is destined for greatness in her field.

So if you feel you, your team or your key players need to, and want to, step up with more confidence, show up with more conviction and speak up with more certainty, then let’s have a conversation. Call me direct on 61 3 9746 2171 or message me here.