Here are some reasons to begin your coaching journey with Bernadette McClelland – all of which demonstrate her commitment to her clients and her business;
The Power of A Trusted Advisor
For a number of years now Bernadette has believed in the power of coaching and mentoring for results. Her process of accountability and results is transformational and capability based, designed for either a personal and/or professional shift in outcomes. She coaches on an international basis and at a world class level ensuring her clients categorically rock their worlds.
Coaching, especially in Australia, can be considered fluffy by some people – usually those who have never been coached or never experienced the empowering relationship and outcomes achieved when someone holds you to a higher standard. Alternately, it could be considered a waste of time by those who have experienced a less than satisfactory result. And with an influx of coaches entering the market there will be more and more coaches that dabble, rather than master their craft, which is why it is critically important that you know what to look for in a coach, regardless of the genre required.
- Someone who has over 1000 hours of coaching because up until then the learning is still intense
- Someone who has a process to assess clients
- Someone who is aligned with more than just coaching so that they can bring a depth and breadth to the client in either a business or personal situation
- Someone who has accreditation at more than just a Certificate IV in coaching in order to understand the many nuances expected
- Someone who is endorsed and comes highly recommended by your market peers to prove the results achieved
- Someone who can add value to your business, your team and your life over and above coaching
The above solidifies the professional identity of Bernadette as a coach and verifies, through third parties, that she has achieved over and above, the standard competencies.
- Australasia’s Peak Performance Coach for Anthony Robbins
- Diploma of Life Coaching
- Diploma of Executive Coaching
- Certificate IV in Life Coaching
- Certificate IV in Business
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Accredited Practitioner in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Accredited Performance Coach
- Accredited Member of The International Coaching Federation
- Board Certified Coach (BCC) by The Centre for Credentialing and Education, USA
- Strategic Coaching Interventionist (Robbins/Madanes)
Become a part of a community that models itself on excellence, has a reputation as such and lives by the mantra that you are the lever that rocks your world – you just need a little muscle from time to time!
Megan Grant, Director , MG Management
Our primary business was affected by the devastation of the QLD floods recently. This resulted in us losing our main form of income and being in a financial crisis and you gave me advice and information on how to work the business through these tough times by way of staff issues and dealing with financials to name a few. Through my personal one on one coaching sessions with Bernadette she coached me on some important fundamentals and she also put the appropriate accountability in place for me each week to ensure that I actually made my goals a reality
As a result I am pleased to say that we are now able to ensure that we will pull through the devastation of the floods, our staff will still have jobs and we as business owners will not go under and lose everything that we have worked so hard for. Your advice was spot on and I am so pleased to have been working with you.”